The dog park is located at Milam Park and is open daily from sunrise to sunset. The area is approximately 24,000 square feet of open space within a gated four foot chain link fence. The space offers a water fountain for both human and pet consumption and several tables and benches. The area is naturally shaded by large trees for comfort. Waste stations and bags are provided and we ask that all waste be placed in provided containers.
DOG PARK RULES
- All use of the dog park is at your own risk
- All dogs must wear a collar and ID tag with the owner’s name and number.
- All dogs must be controllable by their handler (at least 18 years old) at all times while in the park.
- All dogs must be properly licensed, must be healthy and must have current vaccinations.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed.
- Please be careful to close all gates when entering and leaving the dog park.
- All dog waste must be removed. Please make use of the pet waste stations provided for you.
- The dog park may be closed by the City from time to time for maintenance.
- No alcoholic beverages or smoking allowed.
- Pittbulls and Rottweilers - Not permitted.