The City of Clarkston’s Dog Park is located in Milam Park. It is open daily from dawn to dusk.
The park is approximately 24,000 square feet of open space. It’s gated within a four-foot chain-link fence.
There are both human and dog accessible water fountains, along with many tables and benches. Large surrounding trees provide plenty of natural shade for comfort. For convenience purposes, pet waste stations and bags are provided. We ask that all visitors to the dog park collect and properly dispose of their pets waste in the provided containers.
Clarkston Dog Park Rules
We ask all dog park visitors to please enjoy the dog park and to follow the rules below:
- All use of the dog park is at your own risk
- All dogs must wear a collar and ID tag with the owner’s name and number.
- All dogs must be controllable by their handler (at least 18 years old) at all times while in the park.
- All dogs must be properly licensed, must be healthy and must have current vaccinations.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed.
- Please be careful to close all gates when entering and leaving the dog park.
- All dog waste must be removed. Please make use of the pet waste stations provided for you.
- The dog park may be closed by the City from time to time for maintenance.
- No alcoholic beverages or smoking allowed.
- Pittbulls and Rottweilers - Not permitted.